Price: 650,000 vnd / person.
Time / Departure from: from 8.30 am to 13.00 pm.
Summary: Tra Que is a charming little village located just a few kilometres from Northeast of Hoi An,on the edge of Hoi An, the village is famous for its sweet scented & green vegetables that spice up on the daily meals of Hoi An people: Cao Lau and Quang noodles. Come here, you will have good opportunity to discover the art of cultivating and water plants, tasting and doing a cooking class with local dishes prepared by friendly host.
- Tour guide meet you at Hotel then riding pass narrow roads, stop at Rice paddy field to see water buffalo, farmers are on farming of their daily work.
- Stroll around the famous vegetable & herb garden of Tra Que Village. Stop at a local family, enjoy welcome drink by the warm hearted host.
- Experience a half day of living and working with the local farmers in this village with some activities like preparing the land and fertilizing it with seaweed from the local lake. raking the ground, sowing, watering greens, picking greens and many more gardening activities.
- Spending your time with a course of cooking class at the farmers home with various local dishes such as : Tam Huu Spring Roll, Banh Xeo or the local pancake of the people from the middle region.
- Enjoy lunch with all the food we cooked, talking and sharing the experience about their hard job.
- Tour ends, cycle back to Hoi An old town.
Tour Package Included:
- Cold water, wet tissue, welcome drink.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Bicycles transportation.
- Hoi An traditional Lunch or dinner (afternoon tour).
- Pick up & drop off at hotel.
- VAT & service charge.
Tour price: ( Private tour only )
|From 2 to 4 Persons||750,000 VND /1 Person|
|From 5 to 7 Persons||690,000 VND /1 Person|
|From 8 to 10 Persons Up||630,000 VND /1 Person|
- Children under 5 F.O.C & from 6-12 half of price.
- Minimum 2 persons & maximum on request
Morning tour: from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm.
Afternoon tour: from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm.