Price: 650,000 vnd / person.
Time / Departure from: From 8:30 am to 13:00 pm / Tra Que Village.
Summary: Tra Que vegetable village located in Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An Town (Quang Nam). Tra Que vegetable were famous for a long time with many vegetable products were grown on fertile soil, fertilized with seaweed from Co Co River so they have own unique flavor.
Tra Que is not only a brand known for making high-quality fresh vegetables, but also as an attractive destination for travelers inside and outside of the country. In warm spring weather, we went to Tra Que village to enjoy aromatic floral after taste of vegetables and watch the local people to organize tourism.
- Tour guide picks you up at your hotel. Then cycle to Hoi An’s colourful central market. Here you will have the opportunity to interact with the local sellers and learn about the ingredients to be used in the cooking lesson later. So make sure your camera is handy.
- Continue to Tra Que herb village. Welcome drink for a rest and walk through the market gardens where local farmers work on their fields using traditional methods of hundreds of years ago.
- Working together with the chef. Learn the traditional ways of preparing and cooking Vietnamese food. The chef shows you how to cook After the lesson, enjoy what you have cooked.
- Trip ends by noon then we cycle back to Hotel and say good bye.
– Tam Huu dist
– Hoi An pancake ( Banh Xeo )
– Hoi An spring rolls
– Grilled sea fishes
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDED:
– Cold water, wet tissue
– English speaking tour guide
– Bicycle transportation
– Pick up and drop off at the Hotel
– VAT & service charge.